PD Dr. Ulrike Schulze
Prof. Dr. Jörg M. Fegert
Head of the Department
Prof. Dr. Ferdinand Keller
Dr. Paul Plener
The University of Ulm is a leading German institute for medical research. The Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychotherapy, headed by Professor Jorg M. Fegert, is specialized in top-level psychiatric treatment and research in neuropsychiatric disorders (e.g. ADHD, Conduct Disorders, Tourette Syndrome, Depression, Eating Disorders, Self Injurious Behaviour).
Research on efficacy and safety of medication treatment for psychiatric disorders in youths associated with ethical questions is a main focus of work. The Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychotherapy is equipped with
31 inpatient beds - distributed in 3 wards and 1 two-part day care unit for 13 patients. In our outpatient clinic, we treat around 1700 children and adolescents a year.
WP7 Dissemination of Study Progress and Results to Key Stakeholders. In cooperation with KBC Split and concentris we are responsible for WP7. The main contents of WP7 are:
- creation of a logo, a website including a public part and a password protected internal part and a corporate identity
- internal dissemination of information
- dissemination of information to key stakeholders (e.g. patients and their caregivers, psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, policy makers)
- supporting the recruitment of study participants
- dissemination of study results and recommendations to the public and to key stakeholders