- Paul M, O'Hara L, Tah P, Street C, Maras A, Ouakil DP, Santosh P, Signorini G, Singh SP, Tuomainen H, McNicholas F; MILESTONE Consortium. A systematic review of the literature on ethical aspects of transitional care between child- and adult-orientated health services. BMC Med Ethics. 2018 Jul 18; 19(1): 73.
- Signorini G, Singh SP, Marsanic VB, Dieleman G, Dodig-Ćurković K, Franic T, Gerritsen SE, Griffin J, Maras A, McNicholas F, O'Hara L, Purper-Ouakil D, Paul M, Russet F, Santosh P, Schulze U, Street C, Tremmery S, Tuomainen H, Verhulst F, Warwick J, de Girolamo G, MILESTONE Consortium. The interface between child/adolescent and adult mental health services: results from a European 28-country survey. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2018 Apr; 27(4): 501-511.
- Nguyen T, Embrett MG, Barr NG, Mulvale GM, Vania DK, Randall GE DiRezze B. Preventing Youth from Falling Through the Cracks Between Child/Adolescent and Adult Mental Health Services: A Systematic Review of Models of Care. Community Ment Health J. 2017 May; 53(4): 375-382.
- McNamara N, Coyne I, Ford T, Paul M, Singh S, McNicholas F. Exploring social identity change during mental healthcare transition. European Journal of Social Psychology. 2017 Aug; 47(7): 889-903.
- Signorini G, Singh SP, Boricevic-Marsanic V, Dieleman G, Dodig-Ćurković K, Franic T, Gerritsen SE, Griffin J, Maras A, McNicholas F, O'Hara L, Purper-Ouakil D, Paul M, Santosh P, Schulze U, Street C, Tremmery S, Tuomainen H, Verhulst F, Warwick J, de Girolamo G, MILESTONE Consortium. Architecture and functioning of child and adolescent mental health services: a 28-country survey in Europe. Lancet Psychiatry. 2017 Sep; 4(9): 715-724.
- Butterworth S, Singh SP, Birchwood M, Islam Z, Munro ER, Vostanis P, Paul M, Khan A., Simkiss D. Transitioning care‐leavers with mental health needs: ‘they set you up to fail!’ Child and Adolescent Mental Health. 2017 Sep; 22(3): 138-147.
- Livanou MI, Furtado V, Singh SP. Mentally disordered young offenders in transition from child and adolescent to adult mental health services across England and Wales. Journal of Forensic Practice. 2017; 19(4): 301-308.
- Singh SP, Tuomainen H, Girolamo G, Maras A, Santosh P, McNicholas F, Schulze U, Purper-Ouakil D, Tremmery S, Franić T, Madan J, Paul M, Verhulst FC, Dieleman GC, Warwick J, Wolke D, Street C, Daffern C, Tah P, Griffin J, Canaway A, Signorini G, Gerritsen S, Adams L, O'Hara L, Aslan S, Russet F, Davidović N, Tuffrey A, Wilson A, Gatherer C, Walker L, MILESTONE Consortium. Protocol for a cohort study of adolescent mental health service users with a nested cluster randomised controlled trial to assess the clinical and cost-effectiveness of managed transition in improving transitions from child to adult mental health services (the MILESTONE study). BMJ Open. 2017 Oct; 7(10): e016055.
- Malla A, Iyer S, McGorry P, Cannon M, Coughlan H, Singh S, Jones P, Joober R. From early intervention in psychosis to youth mental health reform: a review of the evolution and transformation of mental health services for young people. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2016 Mar; 51(3): 319-326.
- Singh SP, Anderson B, Liabo K, Ganeshamoorthy T. Supporting young people in their transition to adults’ services: summary of NICE guidance. The British Medical Journal (BMJ). 2016 May; 353: i2225 (online), pp. 282-294 (printed version).
- Islam Z, Ford T, Kramer T, Paul M, Parsons H, Harley K, Weaver T, McLaren S, Singh SP. Mind how you cross the gap! Outcomes for young people who failed to make the transition from child to adult services: the TRACK study. BJPsych Bull. 2016 Jun; 40(3): 142-148.
- Vyas NS, Birchwood M and Singh SP. Youth services: Meeting the mental health needs of adolescents. Irish J Psychol Med. 2015 Mar; 32(01): 13-19.
- McNicholas F, Adamson M, McNamara N, Gavin B., Paul M, Ford T, Barry S, Dooley B, Coyne I, Cullen W and Singh SP. Who is in the transition gap? Transition from CAMHS to AMHS in the Republic of Ireland. Irish J Psychological Medicine. 2015 Mar; 32(1): 61-69.
- Singh SP, Tuomainen H. Transition from child to adult mental health services: needs, barriers, experiences and new models of care. World Psychiatry. 2015 Oct; 14(3): 358-61.
- Copeland WE, Wolke D, Shanahan L, Costelo EJ. Adult Funtional Outcome of Common Childhood Psychiatric Problems: A Prospective, Longitudinal Study. Jama Psychiatry. 2015 Sep; 72(9): 892-899.
- Winsper C, Marwaha S, Lereya ST, Thompson A, Eyden J, Singh SP. Clinical and psychosocial outcomes of borderline personality disorder in childhood and adolescence: a systematic review. Psychol Med. 2015 Aug; 45(11): 2237-2251.
- Hodgekins J , Birchwood m, Rose C, Marshall M, Coker S, Everard L,Lester H, Jones P, Amos T, Singh S, Sharma V, Freemantle N, Fowler D. Investigating trajectories of social recovery in individuals with first episode psychosis: a latent class growth analysis. Br J Psychiatry. 2015 Dec; 207(6): 536-543.
- Lavis A, Lester H, Everard L, Freemantle N, Amos T, Fowler D, Hodgekins J, Jones P, Marshall M, Sharma V, Larsen J, Mcrone P, Singh S, Smith J, Birchwood M. Layers of listening: qualitative analysis of the impact of early intervention services for first-episode psychosis on carers experiences. Br J Psychiatry. 2015 Aug; 207(2): 135-142.
- McNamara N, McNicholas F, Ford T, Paul M, Gavin B, Coyne I, Cullen W, O'Connor K, Ramperti N, Dooley B, Barry S, Singh SP. Transition from child and adolescent to adult mental health services in the Republic of Ireland: an investigation of process and operational practice. Early Interv Psychiatry. 2014 Aug; 8(3): 291-297.